By; Nulacha Sutthinonthagul
When we want to travel abroad after completing 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, what should we do? There must be a document certifying that we have been fully vaccinated (International vaccination certificate) or vaccine passport.
1. Certificate of vaccination
3. Proof of travel such as plane tickets
4. Document fee 50 baht
Request a certificate
1. International communicable disease control checkpoint Suvarnabhumi Airport
2. Travel and Tourism Medicine Clinic Bamrasnaradura Institute, Nonthaburi Province
3. Division of General Communicable Diseases, Department of Disease Control
4. Urban Disease Prevention and Control Institute (SSO), Bang Khen District, Bangkok
This is the upcoming newest thing which you should have to go and do the International vaccination certificate or passport before going aboard and it can be used to verify that you are in the Safe Zone of the Covid-19.
Source; NNT, Eco Day News, Bangkokpost, Thairath